Pages

Tuesday, November 30

new grin

We made our trip to the dentist today. Rhys got his braces on :) They are actually only partial braces on his front teeth. He did really well. It didn't really take that long to get them on. I don't think he is used to them yet. He keeps checking them in the mirror telling me new things he notices about them. He was excited, though nervous, to get them.Not that it really took all day, but it did interrupt my normal day, so it's standing as my excuse as to why I didn't get much of anything done today...I have a tag to share though! At least it's proof  I did something, right?
Most of my tags have been pretty simple this year (hey, did you just think "so have your cards"? well, I did...)
This stamp is from Unity. It was actually a freebie I got with my order, but  I really love it. I just stamped it on cream with Antique Linen distress ink and inked the edges The sentiment down the side is from Papertrey's Holiday Tree set, still one of my all time favorite Christmas sets. I just finished off with a couple of Simply Chartreuse buttons and some twine.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Miss Emma is not feeling well, so I'm going to see if Mama can help her feel a little better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment