Pages

Monday, November 22

another jar

I'm really, really enjoying my new living room :) I never actually forget that we have redecorated everything, but sometimes when I come in from another room I'll still be surprised. And its fun :) There is of course of the added bonus that this layout gives us a lot more room to just move around in, and the CD rack I always sort of wished was somewhere else, had to be moved to the garage:). Kind of makes me want to rearrange all the rooms, though....and I'm not sure Tomio would be up for that heehee.
Another Christmas card today. I'm just trying to get everyone else in the mood like me :)

I'm also still trying to fall in love with my jars. I do like how this card turned out. Another simple one again. I stamped the jar and snowman on Fine Linen cardstock. I colored his hat and scarf with my copics, and then used a Q-tip to dab on some white ink. I don't think the photo picked it up, but I also took a white gel pen and dotted all the centers of the falling snow too. It adds a nice touch in real life :) Oh, all supplies are PTI today.



Miss Emma decided she didn't really want to sleep much last night. And I'm not as young as I used to be, so that kind of made us run a tad bit later than normal this morning. But we are still getting everything done. That's what counts, right?
Thanks for stopping by! I hope I helped get you into the Holiday mood. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment