Pages

Wednesday, November 10

some bumps...

We've been having a few "bumps" in our homeschooling lately... A few frustrating moments, concentration issues and some others. So, we're trying a few things to help work them out so things go more smoothly and *fun* for everyone. Mostly some scheduling things. So far, it DOES seem to be helping. And as everyone knows, the attitude you start out with can affect everything. I'm working on my attitude as well as theirs :)

Anyway...for today's card, I used one of my *new* sets from Papertrey. I got the Tea for Two additions and die :) Love the matching dies. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig for this though. I messed up a couple of times before I decided that breaking out the stamp positioner would save me a lot of time and frustration :)
I used all three different pattern cups in the set. I opted not to use the outline for them, just because, well I thought they looked fine without it lol. I used Polka Dot Basics II for background in versamark. I also inked up half of the sentiment at a time in Walnut Stain distress ink so I could do half on top and the other half on the bottom. I used my favorite wood grain background in Spun sugar before stitching it to the kraft layer. All stamps and papers I used today are from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping in! The week's more than half over :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    you have a very cool looking blog, and I just wanted to leave you a comment. So anyway, I just wanted to see if you would visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete