Pages

Tuesday, November 9

fun and a card

We made it there and back again. The kids had SO much fun. They spent all day just playing and playing...and playing :) And they still weren't ready to come home at night. We had 2 batches of homemade cookies, and my sister and I spent the afternoon chatting and looking at stamping stuff :) Fun.

I have a Unity card to share today. I think all the stamps I used on this card are from Unity. I started by stamping the worn grid pattern on the pale purple label. Then I added the flourish tree. I stamped the  flourishes around the outside of the kraft layer with versamark.. I stitched the kraft to the Hawaiian shores piece and was done :) I love the color Hawaiian shores. I was afraid it would be too bright when I first got it, but its really "just right". Oh, and I punched the butterfly from leftover acetate that my clear stamps came on and put some Diamond lace stickles on one side.
Thanks for stopping by today! We've been enjoying some gorgeous weather here lately. So nice for November. I hope it lasts at least a little while longer. Oh, and did you see that the Papertrey countdown is about to start? I'm a little too excited this time heehee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment