Pages

Saturday, November 27

tired.

Really, really tired. But it's a good tired. It comes from having our annual all day girls' shopping trip all day Friday and then our Thanksgiving on Saturday. All fun. But phew, shopping, baking, eating, cleaning, 14 cousins 11 years and under...definitely tired. I would like an extra 2 days this weekend, please. :)

Here's a quick share before I must. go. rest. Another Christmas card with Fine linen :) Maybe I should challenge myself not to use Fine linen? I think it's like kraft for me, I just can't get enough lol. It really goes with the red, white and green though :)  I used Holiday Button Bits for the trunk and sentiment. I think what took the longest was choosing which buttons to use and get the balance right. I love how the music background looks for a just a subtle pattern.

I scored the sentiment strip and then folded it to look like a banner. I used foam adhesive to keep it popped up. And then finished off with some stitching.

Thanks for popping by! I really am off to rest. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving :) Did you make any fun purchases on Black Friday? I guess it's just as well we don't have it here, I know I would getting more than I need lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment