Pages

Tuesday, November 2

Tuesday's card.



Usually I like Mondays alot better than Tuesdays, but this week was opposite.Cooking, school and cleaning seemed to go alot more smoothly today than it did Monday. It was alot sunnier today than it has been, and that always helps put me in a better mood :)


Just a simple little card today. I usually make standard-size cards. But every now and then I'll make something smaller just for fun :)
I stamped some Hawaiian Shores cardstock with the text background in Old paper. I kind of wanted to see what color it would turn out heehee :) Then I stitched it to some Bo Bunny Double dot cardstock. The blue ring was sprayed with glimmer mist. I used Heart Prints in but opted to cut it in a circle rather than use the matching heart punch. Then I added an Orange Zest button threaded with twine to finish it off. Really simple:).

Thanks for popping in! I just got my Creating Keepsakes magazine in the mail, so I'm hoping to have a little relaxing time just reading it tonight :) fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment