Pages

Friday, November 12

A simple card


I have a simple little card for the weekend. Just playing with my new Tea for Two Additions again. I was a little unsure if I would get a lot use out of this set when I first got it. But I'm really glad I did. The images are adorable and I have found them easy to use. ( My Friendship Jar set, on the other hand, I've yet to make a card with it it....hopefully I'll start liking it more soon...) 

Like I said, really simple. But I like the colors--kraft and purple :)

 Tomio mentioned rearranging the living room and getting out our Christmas decorations this weekend. I won't hold my breath {wink}, but I'm still hopeful :) I can't wait for Christmas!!
Thanks for popping in! I'm off with Leah to the salon :) Yay:) Hope you have a super fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment