Pages

Wednesday, November 24

Back.

Yay :) Tomio got back safely! The kids were all super excited to see him. There were lots of snuggles shared by all. The kids got to stay up a little late since he got back technically past their bedtime. He would have been home even earlier, but he ended up having to wait for a bus for about 40 minutes...one of the perks of living out in the boonies, right? :)


I know, another simple card...see, I told you!  I'm loving simplicity right now. Oh, and these two colors! Fine Linen and the new Blueberry Sky from Papertrey Ink. Really nice blue. I used stamps from Holiday Button Bits again. And one of new go-to stamps, the Friend Definition from Hero Arts. It was one of those stamps I thought, well I do have other text stamps, should I really get it?...and now of course it is one of the first stamps I reach for. I really like how Antique Linen distress ink looks on the Fine linen cardstock.
I love any chance I get to use my buttons :) And I added just a bit of stitching for some interest.

Thanks for popping in! Miss Emma got in an early nap today, which means she went down nicely...which means I should get some crafty time tonight:) Hope you're having a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment