Pages

Sunday, November 14

wishing you...

Wow, the weekend sure went fast!! Usually things go a lot more slowly for me. I can't believe its over already!
It was fun though. Leah and I went to the salon together. We usually end up taking her about once a year. She has so much hair it gets too heavy, so we get it cut and thinned out for her. This was my second time this year. It went well though, so I hope to make it a little more often to keep up my fun highlights :) Leah had them curl her hair, which she really liked. Tomio and Leah were going to go to golf practice afterwards, but he decided we looked to good for that, and we all went out to eat and then to Starbucks after :) It was really fun to get out :)
And then last night, we put up our Christmas decorations(!) I know, I was really pretty surprised too. He even rearranged living room first too. The kids had SO much fun!! Even Emma got into it. She raised both her hands and then clapped and say "Yay!"I love how the kids all remember and talk about the things that we always do at Christmas or did last year, while we are putting up the decorations :) And of course I took tons of pictures. My camera was pretty full and I said to Tomio, "34pictures should be enough, right?" He said "I doubt it." And he was right :)
Here is today's card. I actually made a layout with these papers butterflies first. Then I liked how the colors looked together I decided to make up a card too. I've had the pattern paper in my stash forEVER :) and the cardstock is from cored'nations. Used my favorite butterfly stamps and die again. I also used my new Mat stack die from Papertrey. I really like this shape :) For the white strip, I just cut the strip longer than the label and then ran it through my Big Shot with the die to cut the edges, then I attached. Much easier than trying to trim it to match after I stuck it down. Oh, and the sentiment is from Papertrey's Sweet Peas set. I stamped Hero Arts Friendship definition on the brown label in versmark. And that's about it :)

Thanks for stopping by!! I've decided I'm going to start this week off well :) Hope you do too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment