Pages

Sunday, November 7

layout time


Let's see if this works. I was planning on posting a layout today, but then I started having issues with blogger uploading my pictures. So let's see....Yay!  problem solved. So this is layout I made recently about Levi's stitches. Not my favorite thing, but worth document nonetheless, right?



I was pretty happy with the overall look in the end.  Mostly Fancy Pants papers.  I made the polka dot pattern with my Polka Dot Basics 2 and Worn Lipstick distress ink :) Fun. Oh and I used some glimmer mist on the blue square up in the right corner. One of the first things I ever tried it on.

If you look closely, you can see I gave the letters some texture by running them through my bigshot and also cutting them about 4 or 5 times and gluing them together. But my favorite part is probably the 3 lines of stitching I added. I just liked how it filled in the empty space and reinforced the stitching theme :) All the diecuts are from Quickutz (which I guess I should be calling Lifestyle Crafts now?! Not sure yet...)

Okay, I've got tons of stuff to do today, so that's it for me :) Thanks SO much for stopping by!! I hope you got to enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment