Pages

Wednesday, November 17

the next one

How's your week?! Mine's fuller than normal. Visitors in the middle of the week, Christmas tree decorating, shopping tomorrow and my kids' "Sports Day" this Saturday. I just hope the rain holds out though....they are supposed to have alternative activities planned in case of rain, but its just not quite the same :)

Well, here's the next card I made with my Friendship jar stamps. I'm tried taking a break and using stamps that were easier for me, but in the back of my mind the jars kept creeping up, reminding me I couldn't use them. I might be a little weird....do no one else's stamps talk to them?!
So, I just had to keep trying to make some more cards with them. I used the Holiday Fillers too. I think I actually like the end result :) Oh, and I used the stems from Green Thumb again. I used some Quickutz holly to cut my felt. I trimmed the jar with a copic marker for definition. Oh, and I colored the snowmen with copics and cut them out. So much easier to position them correctly,and more room to mess up and make again as necessary :).

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment