Pages

Thursday, November 25

again...

Yes, it IS another Christmas card. I'm not the only one making them now, right? I kind of think its the Christmas card rush time--heehee. Where everyone's getting there last ones made before they have to get them all sent out. So, what do you do? Are you the kind that makes like 50  of the same kind? Or maybe just like 5 of one kind and then 5 of another etc? Honestly, I really don't have that many people to send them to lol. So I just make different ones as I feel like it. But if I do kind myself in the situation where I have to make LOTS, I make maybe 5 or so of one kind, and then change it up a bit. Once I get doing more than that of one kind, it stops being fun for me. And if its not fun anymore, then I don't like to do it. But that's just me. I know everyone has their one "way" of doing things :)


Not quite as simple today. But I did use Fine linen again. Really, such a versatile color. I just hand cut the trees out of Basic Grey paper and just barely inked the edges for definition. Stamped the flourish in versamark and added the sentiment on top. Used the Hero Arts friendship definition on the blue again and then stitched it down. I really liked this Basic Grey Christmas paper, but whenever I tried using it in bigger amouts, it was harder for me to get to look nice. I love how it looks for the trees here though. The sentiment is from Papertrey.

So glad you popped in!! Happy Thanksgiving! :) Since its not officially a holiday here, no one gets off from work, so we won't be celebrating it till Saturday. I'll be making loads of broccoli casserole this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment