Pages

Friday, November 5

A little card.

Tomio had to be out of town overnight for a big Honda press release (or something  like that). So I thought I would at least try to get some stamping time in at night after the kids were all in bed :) Make the best of it, right? I didn't really finish anything, but I did start a few projects and played with new stamps. Oh! I was SO excited my new Papertrey stamps arrived :) I finally got the Friendship jar set and all the coordinating dies. The latest release of the Christmas fillers pushed me over the edge lol.  I'm so glad I did though--such a fun set. I already enjoyed playing with it. I'll post some of the things I made with it when I get them finished.

This is a card that I started awhile ago, but never got around to finishing it until now lol. Do you ever do that? I get pretty close to finishing, but for whatever reason I don't feel like it's what I pictured or I'm not totally convinced it works, so I'll just set it aside till I feel like I can actually make it work. Anyway, not sure if it worked or not, but at least I did get it done :)  I used the Honey Bee set for it. Its fun to make a scene out of the grass and flowers :) I couldn't make it look right when first tried it, but then I figured out how offsetting and  stamping twice before reinking really helped the grass look better. This is a mini card. It wasn't originally planned that way, but it just seemed like it should be lol.

Tomio got back safely tonight, and he brought back some yummy treats from his "trip", so I'm going to go indulge heehee :) Thanks for stopping by!! I'm definitely ready for the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment