Pages

Saturday, October 2

ahhh!

It's already October! I knew this would happen, so  I started working on Halloween costumes back in April...but I still haven't finished. I'm just glad that all of them still want to be the same thing they decided back then :) I really have made progress though, so there's still hope that they will be done in time. Levi's is mostly done and he already likes to wear it around the house :) I think I did pretty good since even Miss Emma pointed at him and said "Batman!" when he had it on.


The card for today actually took me alot less time to make than the one I last shared. But I like it SO much better.
I really love how this one came out. It's full of distress inks, background stamps and butterflies :) The base is a Hero Arts note card in Pool, I think. I stamped the stripes in Tumbled Glass distress ink. I stamped the label with Wild Honey Distress ink and inked the edges. Oh, and the leafy- flourishes are in Walnut Stain distress ink.  I did the butterfly in Momento Tuxedo black so I could color it with my Copics. I LOVE this butterfly. And the coordinating die just makes me love it even more :)

Well, I hope your October is starting off well :) Leah had another golf test today, and she passed with ease :) Tomio was so proud :) Thanks for popping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment