Pages

Tuesday, October 12

cute pink labels...

I went through my cabinets and  put cute little pink labels with red letters on all my canisters and tupperware. It really only started with me needing to have a place to put my new salt...but then I had to make sure it wasn't confused with baking soda. And then the sugar looked like it needed a label, since the salt beside it looked so nice. And then, of course I had to find a container (and label...) for the cocoa...and the cornstarch. I *think* I might have gotten a bit carried away. But it did inspire me to straighten the cabinets with all of Emma's bottle supplies in it too :)


Something a little different for today's card. This one basically started with me wanting to try to use some summer sunrise paper and the Wonderfully Whimsical stamp set. But I think it turned pretty nice.
I stamped the music background in brown to kind of soften the look of the bright summer sunrise. I stamped the house from Wonderfully Whimsical and colored it with my copics. I stamped the text background so to give the green some more texture. I just hand cut the hills and layered them on. Then I matted it on the dark chocolate base and stitched around the edges. Oh, the cloud is from Fancy Pants. I added some red stitching to give it some definition and tie it to the red in the house. I love all the different little sentiments you can fit on the sign :)

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a crafty week :)heehee :) If we get enough sun today, I'm hoping to wash my sofa cushion covers....exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment