Pages

Thursday, October 21

a little organizing...


I didn't really get to make anything again today. But, I didn't really mind. I actually spent the afternoon reorganizing my scrapping/stamping area :) It was originally inspired  by my new Unity stamps. I wanted to find the ideal way to store them. Then that led to wanting to make everything cuter. And to have the things I use the most, the most accessable. It ended up taking pretty much all afternoon. That includes alot of time just thinking about what I should do, and of course taking time whenever Miss Emma wanted :) I think I like the end result though! I'll have to use it for a few days thought to make sure I like the new placement of things. I moved all my distress inks so I could to them much more easily. I realized those are the ones I reach for first. It can be fun getting all your goodies organized and looking pretty :)heehee :)
I made this card last week. I wanted to try to use stamps that I kind of have trouble with or don't use very often. And that would be this watering can. I'm glad I used it though, I think it turned out cute. I stamped the text background on top after I had stamped the flowers and watering can. Then stitched it onto some blue Hero Arts layering paper. I used Simply Chartreuse for the base. I used Wild Honey Distress ink for the watering can and I think it matches the Summer Sunrise ribbon pretty nicely. I think I want to find distress inks that coordinate with all my PTI colors :) If you know of some good equivalents, please let me know!

Thanks for popping in! All the kids are in bed early tonight because we are getting up early to go to the English library and a "thrift shop" they have at my old high school. They are all excited. Last time Levi and Rhys were able to find some batman toys, so they are hoping for some more great finds :) I hope to join everyone else in going to bed early too if I can. I hope you have *super* day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment