Pages

Thursday, September 30

simple


Just a simple card I have to share today. This is one of those cards I make up when I want to make something, but nothing seems to be working. So I just took out some cardstock and some stampes, and started stamping...I used some of my faves of course--text background stamps and kraft cardstock ;)
I did the white embossed leaves before I stamped the background in versamark so the embossing powder wouldn't stick to the background too :) I heat embossed the sentiment too. Anyway, like I said--really simple.  Oh, all these stamps and carsdstock are from Papertrey Ink.
Ok, I'm off to TRY to go to bed. Tomio has been SO busy at work lately that he has been leaving BY 6. Which means I've been up at that time too... I couldn't stay up late when I was younger, much less now that I'm....well, you know :) Hope you have a restful day!!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment