Pages

Wednesday, October 6

worries and butterfly dreams

Last night Emma went to be a tiny bit early because she missed her nap. She slept fine and then for some reason got up around 10:30. I gave her a bottle like she asked for, but instead of going to sleep like normal, she stayed up....and up. Not crying, just sitting, talking and playing a little. I know, not a big deal, right? But it always starts me secretly panicking....what if Emma gets her nights and days mixed up? what if she never goes to bed on time again?! Of course, with all 4 of my kids, it's never happened. Isolated incidents like that stayed just that. But I still can't help but secretly freak out a little bit until she has a couple proper night's sleep to prove otherwise (so am I the only with these irrational worries? I hope not...)


Ok...so for today's card :) I chose kind of an interesting color combination, but I think it worked out ok :) The background stamp is from Hero Arts. I think it looks "elegant", so it inspired the love-y card. I used background basics: Text-styles for the heart in Old Paper distress ink. That might be my most used set from Papertrey. I used Butterfly Dreams for the butterflies. I debated a long time about getting that set since I already have butterfly kisses. But I am so glad I did! I love it. I wrapped some twine around the heart and slipped a tag made froma Quickutz die onto the twine. I also popped the heart on some pop dots. I added some machine stitching around the edges. I adhered it to a white card base after, that way you don't see the stitching on the inside.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm off to have a day full of homeschooling. I got up early enough to get my laundry and blogging done before we started~yay me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment