Pages

Tuesday, October 5

little sweet pea


I really don't know how Tomio does it....he's 5 years older than me, but he seems to handle the late nights and early mornings alot better than me lol. When I get up that early I feel like I need to nap with Miss Emma :)....Anyway, I know I've mentioned before some of the cute things Levi says :) And I just had to share the latest one :) it helps me remember for later to put in the albums too... Of course, he is STILL so into Batman. Always drawing pictures of Batman, wearing his costume and watching the show (when allowed :)) So, he was explaing to Leah how Batgirl is actually commsioner's daughter... and I hear him saying "yes--really her dad's the conditioner. The conditioner doesn't think Batman is a bad guy." heehee :) I almost corrected him, but I thought I would leave it just a little bit longer. He already seems to have realized that "fair" doesn't mean "UNfair" and has stopped saying "But that's FAIR! You can't do that!". I have to keep some for a little while longer, right?! :) 

Here is a baby card I made. I'm thinking of sending it to my cousin in Virginia. She's due this month, and is not finding out what it is :)
 
I *LOVE* this little pea pod image from Baby Button Bits. Leah helped me look through my button stash to find the ones that we thought fit best. And the sentiment is  adorable. I used my Polka Dot basics 2 for the background. I don't know why I waited so long to get it! So fun to have all those different choices :) I used Milled Lavendar Distress Ink for the background and the scallop circle. I added some twine to the green buttons and purple to tie them together.

Thanks for popping in! Have a SUPER day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment