Pages

Saturday, October 30

more butterflies

It was a very dark, cold rainy day here today. I hear a typhoon's coming through. We stayed in most of the day. We did venture out for some sushi for dinner though :) We take up a whole little booth with our family of 6 now :) Everyone likes sushi and it's always nice since everyone gets to order what they each want.
This picture of Rhys and Emma was just so cute I had to share it:
Rhys ADORES Emma :) She loves him too and they play together well too :)


I loved how the red butterfly card I made the other  day, so I thought I would try one with opposite colors. I think the blue was actually too dark, though. I used mostly the same supplies too. The woodgrain background, butterfly dreams, turning a new leaf, and polka dot basics 2
 I colored the butterflies with copics and the pearls to match like before too. I don't love it as much as the red one, but still pretty nice :) I really REALLY hope I get some crafty time tomorrow. We'll see. Do you have crafty plans for the weekend? Or at least something else fun?
Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a sunny day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment