Pages

Monday, October 4

early and late mornings

All the big kids were super tired this morning, I think the weekend's late night caught up with them :) I let them all sleep in a little before school, one of the perks of homeschool, right ? Miss Emma, on the other hand, decided she was ready to get up when I was up to get Tomio's breakfast ready...before 6. But, she did at least take a little morning nap after that. During which time, I was able to work on this:
Pretty simple, but I like how it turned out. I really like the way Tumbled Glass distress ink looks on these Hero Arts papers.  I stamped the stripes on the kraft with versmark ink. I stamped the flowers on top in Walnut stain distress ink. The flowers and sentiment are from Papertrey Ink. The background stamps are from Cornish Heritage Farms. I knew I wanted to add some pink pearls, but I didn't have any in a good shade. So, I just colored some with my Copics. Love how easy it is :) I almost added some ribbon to this card, but in the end, I decided to keep really simple :)

Thanks so much stopping by! Even though Tomio had to leave before 6 this morning, he's not going to be back to 10 :( He's exhausted, so I'm getting his favorite meal (curry and rice) ready for him when he gets home. Hope your week is looking bright so far :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and simple ........ LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours together :) Oh your children are just gorgeous!!! Had a good lookie while I was here. Kind regards from Australia ;)

    ReplyDelete