Pages

Tuesday, October 19

Happy mail :)


Well, just another day of costume making and studies. Made Levi's boots and "stabbies" for his gloves. Because, of course, Batman has "stabbies" his gloves :) Lots of everyday stuff....but I also got some happy mail! I *love* happy mail. A little bit of this:

and this:
This was my first every order from Unity. I was super excited anyway when  I was waiting for them to get here.But wow :) I think I'm in trouble. I {heart} all of them. They are all so cute. And they stamp SO well. I got to do just a little bit of playing with them. The backgrounds are great. And do you see those cute sofas?! I'm pretty sure I'll be ordering from them again quite soon. Oh, and they have great overseas shipping too. Which is a big deal to me.

Ok, I'm off to bed. Hope to have some Unity cards to share tomorrow :) Tomio's work finally calmed down a little after today, so he won't be having to bring any home for the next few weeks anyway. yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment