Pages

Thursday, December 30

almost 2011

Sorry for such a long break. I've just been trying to take it easy the last bit of the year :) It doesn't usually work though lol. Tomio's birthday is January 1st, and Leah's is the 9th. Two cakes and a party, right after Christmas. But, I really do try just to make it fun and not stress. You know, just have a simple party where the kids can have lots of fun :) I haven't really made any "New Year's Resolutions" yet for 2011. Have you? I think 2010 was  the only year I can acutally remember that I made some resolutions and actually accomplished them. One was to make and have Tomio eat breakfast everyday. I know how it sounds lol. But when we first got married I made these great breakfasts every day, and he wouldn't really eat them. He always wanted to sleep longer and have a massage....long story, but he didn't really eat breakfast for the years....BUT, I changed that this year. I made it for him every day and he actually ate it :) Mind you, he always eats rice with something Japanese-y, while the kids and I always have things like toast, oatmeal, cereal, pancakes... you get the idea :) Anyway, I was happy to have accomplished that. The other goal of mine was to get published---both a card and a layout. And I did :) I was SO proud of myself. I actually got one card in Paper Crafts magazine and 2 layouts in Creating Keepsakes. It felt really good :) Anyway, I haven't totally decided what I want to achieve this year, but I plan to make just a couple of goals that are a little challenging, yet attainable if  I try :) What are you planning for the next year?
Sorry nothing exciting to share today! Just a couple of shots from our cookie making this year. I hope you have a wonderful New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment