Pages

Saturday, December 11

a tag for today...

Tags are so quick and fun to make :) I love that I get to makes lots of tags at Christmas. I actually only started making them last year (!) But I discovered how fun it was. So now I feel like I can squeeze in some tags even if I don't "have time" to sit and make a whole card or layout. I know I've said it before, and I'll say it again--I love my music background stamp. It's just so fun. I also did one of my favorite things to do with it too. I stamped it in Antique Linen distress ink and then blending it. The other stamps I used today are from Verve. I kind of hate to admit this...but I had almost forgotten I got them (ahh!) In my defense, I got them right after Christmas last year, and hadn't a had a change to use them yet. The circle is stamped in Broken China and the sentiment is in Walnut stain. I find I like my distress inks so much that I will turn to them first. Finished with a couple of buttons and some twine. Super quick and easy.
Thanks for stopping by! It's the weekend now, so time to have fun :) Tomio has another big "hump" to get over at work, so I don't think we'll be out on the town much till then. But I like staying home enjoying the Christmas atmosphere heehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment