Pages

Tuesday, December 14

almost Christmas.

Okay, can you believe how soon it is till Christmas?  It just sneaks up on you. Wow. I remember when I was little, it would take so long for Christmas to come. Even after we got out the advent calendar, it seemed like we did it for months. Now, it seems like from September to Christmas is only a few weeks lol. I love buying presents for my kids now. They get so excited and everyday they check to see if there are any new presents under the tree. They are allowed to look all they want, but no touching yet :)

Just another quick little tag I made today. I've been having fun making tags that are not necessarily tag shaped this year. Nothing fancy, colored with my copics and used a white gel pen for the decorations on the tree. Not sure whey, but I really liked how this one turned out :) It's actually pretty small in real life.
Thanks for stopping by today. I'm off to do some more wrapping. So fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment