Pages

Thursday, December 16

tag time.

Sometimes I have trouble coming up with good titles for my posts...:) But since I'm sharing tags today, it works, right?


I really liked how the card I shared a few days ago turned out, so I thought I would make a similar tag. Kind of with a rustic feel. Music stamp is from Impression Obsession, while all the others are from Holiday Tree.
Lots of distress ink again too :)

I decided to make another rectangle one. It was really quick, just stamped and colored a little with Copics. Mat it, punch a hole and add some twine. With this kind, I write the "to" and "from" on the back. These stamps are from Friendship Jar and Holiday Filler sets.
Miss Emma seems to be re-thinking her napping schedule. I'm afraid she might be trying to stop napping all together(!) like Leah did. Hopefully not, but we'll see... As it is, she IS napping right now, so I'm off to be productive :) Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment