Pages

Monday, December 20

time for a break.

The kids officially started their Christmas break from school. They were excited, to say the least. But I must say I'm rather happy myself. Definitely in need of a break. So my plans for the day include stamping, scrapping, and cross-stitching, while listening to Christmas music :) I'm excited:)

Seriously, I think this is my most used Christmas stamp set. I just can't help it.  I embossed the snow man and snowflakes and then applied some distress ink on top. I love how he just pops out from the background once heat embossed. I used my woodgrain stamp on the kraft for some added texture. I love how subtle it is while still adding interest. I've had this baker's twine for awhile, but I think I've kind of been hoarding it. I love how Christmas-y the red and white looks though :)
I'm being paged by Miss Emma, so I'll have to end off here. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a relaxing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment