Pages

Wednesday, December 22

possibly...

my favorite Christmas card I have made this year. And I have made quite a few lol. I'm not quite sure the photograph really captures it, especially since the snowflakes are blue too. I finally used the hanging snowflake stamp from this set that I mentioned before. Then I just added some bling  to the center of  each snowflake. I stamped the sentiment in black. I really like this blue cardstock from Papertrey. It goes so well with my favorite chocolate brown :) This card made it into my choices for Tomio's card this year. As of right now, I think I have 3 I'm choosing from....we'll see :)
 Only a couple more days till Christmas, so I've started rotating my Christmas CDs more  frequently. I'll listen to one a couple of times and then switch to another. heehee:) Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment