Pages

Saturday, December 18

Christmas time~yay!

I think our Christmas tree is actually getting full of presents now :) And I don't think Tomio is even done with his shopping yet heehee:) I think I enjoy Christmas time as much as my kids do! We do make sure that they really know and remember and celebrate the real Reason for Christmas. They love the advent calendar I made with Scriptures we read each day about the birth of Jesus.
I've got one more Christmas card today. Really simple. I love how just adding some jewels can make a simple card really pop. These stamps I used today are all from Fancy Pants. I have one of those big 12x12 sets they released before, but I never use them much anymore now that I have my oh-so-fun Papertrey, Verve and Unity stamps. But I thought I would dig them out when I was trying find a BIG snowflake (which I didn't have). Anyway, I just kind of whipped this card out really quick when I was just playing.I love light blue  and brown together :) Thanks for popping by! I hope you are having a lovely weekend. We are planning on going out for a fun family dinner tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment