Pages

Wednesday, December 15

snowflakes.


I thought it was cold the other day. I was wrong. Today, it is cold. But hey, I don't have to go out in it :)

I thought today's card seemed fitting for a chilly day like today. Not that we actually get any snow here. I really like how this turned out, but it's not what I had planned. I got a picture in my mind of a card similar to this, with a really BIG snowflake on it, and some ribbon. But I didn't have a really big snowflake. So while I am contemplating my need for a giant snowflake and where to acquire it, I made this instead. I always seem to like snowflake-y things in pale blues and silver. I *think* these snowflakes are all from an Impression Obsession set I got a few years ago.You might be able to find them at Joann's now?! The sentiment is from Papertrey's Holiday Button Bits. The dark blue cardstock is form Hero Arts.

Alright, I'm off to enjoy some oatmeal cookies with my little peeps :) Such a perfect day for baking. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment