Pages

Monday, December 6

a break...

from Christmas cards :) After having "one of those weekends", I had "one of those days...." today. I had really hoped to have some fun just making tags and some Christmas cards, but housework just seemed to get in the way...So, we'll take a short break from Christmas cards for an everyday card.

But I have to be honest...I'm not really sure I like it. More like I'm pretty sure I don't. It looked a lot cuter in my head lol. But I do think the felt butterfly turned out cute! I'll want to try that again for sure. The pattern paper is Basic Grey. Anyway,I think I'll have to work on using pattern paper better on my cards lol.

Thanks for stopping by!! Did your week start out like you planned? Mine not so much, but I'm loving the sunny weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment