Pages

Friday, January 1

some mojo for 2010


Happy New Year! I CANNOT believe that it is already 2010!!! seriously....wow. I always like starting a new year though. Fresh beginnings are fun. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not one to make lots of new resolutions to go with the new year. Too much pressure lol. But I do like to think of some things I would like work on and fun projects etc.

Anyway, even though it's REALLY late, I did manage to make a card for this week's Mojo Monday sketch. At least its not past the deadline :)


I used lots of my favorite colors on this one :) And some of my new Verve stamps. I've loved this little tree ever since it came out, and I finally had a chance to get it. Isn't it SO cute? I liked how it looked even just as a subtle image in the background. And I just got this Plain Jane too. It's kind of hard to tell in the photo, but I also used Papertrey's text background image on the aqua layer. The pink and aqua are from Papertrey. The chocolate brown is from Bazzill. I used Papertrey's Ocean tides ribbon because I liked the little bit of contrast instead of just using Aqua mist. I like the way it looked with the flower a little bit tucked behind, especially since I didn't really want to cover the tree :) The flower is Prima and the button is Autumn Leaves.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope 2010 has started out great for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment