Pages

Monday, January 18

goals

It's the beginning of a new week, and Mondays are usually good for me. I know I mentioned a little before about my 2010 (which is it btw, "twenty-ten" or "two-thousand-ten"?) new goals. For me most of them might not really be "new", but continuations of things I kind of started at the end of last year. One of the main ones has to do with cleaning :) I'm the youngest in my family( the ever-so-slightly-spoiled-baby)and organization and such does not come naturally...and well, Tomio is VERY neat :) SO, I have been working at keeping things neat and tidy all the time...you know, so you don't have to feel like you have to throw your whole room into a closet when the doorbell rings :) I've been trying to raise my standards so to speak. Now I've been doing it more in steps than all at once so I won't get overwhelmed or burned out. And I can honestly say I can tell a difference. My bathroom closet is SO neat now, I actually like opening it and seeing how nice it looks lol.(yes, I am weird.) Oh, and my scrapbooking space is SO tidy too. I realized how much I enjoy working in a tidier place heehee. And I can honestly say that there are no toys or dust bunnies under my sofa, and if you crawled under my bed you would not get covered in dust :)These may not seem like huge things, but to me they are a big deal.I'm proud of myself and inspired to do more.  And that's a good thing.



Anyway, here is one more Christmas layout I did. ( I can't promise this is the last one, but I THINK for now it is. I've been working on some birthday layouts instead lately)

I always do a layout of Christmas Eve too. We have a fun family celebration at home on Christmas Eve, so I always like to document that. The kids love it--well, actually I do too :)


If you look at the bottom and side you can see I am still really into paper piercing lol. It just seems to add the right touch--subtle, but still noticeable.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope your week is starting out well too! Do you have any goals that are going well? Although Mondays are usually good for me, Tuesdays sometimes aren't, so I'm hoping to continue with my positive outlook tomorrow. We finally got all the toyboxes and furniture for the boys' room and I am hoping to finish arranging everything tomorrow.

supplies: cardstock: bazzill, pattern paper: fancy pants, diecut letters:Quickutz, diecute snowflakes: cuttlebug, ricrac:basic grey, brads: we r memory keepers, oval tag: Quikutz

No comments:

Post a Comment