Pages

Thursday, January 14

no mojo yet.

Ok-so I wanted to post my Mojo Monday card, but I haven't had a chance to take a picture and upload it yet :( I did make one though, so hopefully I will get it up tomorrow! I do have some layouts to share though. I have been making Miss Emma's pages that go in my album all along, but I hadn't been making HERS yet. I have a small 8.5x8.5 album for each of the my kids that I intend to give to them when they are older. They all get to look at them now of course. They love looking at them. Leah and Rhys like to read the journaling, while Levi just likes looking at the pictures. They complain if it has been too long since I added new pages too lol. Anyway, I wanted to go ahead and get started on Miss Emma's before she got too big. So here are a couple of the pages I made:

I love these pictures of Miss Emma :) She's not even 1 month here. This page actually came together really quickly, but I'm happy with how it came out :) I used 2 of my favorite Quickutz fonts- Maddie Anne and Chocolate. I'm also really into light purple lately, so I liked the felt accents from Fancy Pants too. The little flower in the corner I just hand cut out of kraft paper and crumpled it up :) I used some green buttons from Autumn Leaves for the leaves.



I have a page kind of like this for all my kids for when they came home from the hospital. I loved this picture of Tomio holding Emma! I used my new Cornish Heritage Farms stamp on the background of this layout. ( I absolutely LOVE them, btw! They so nice, easy to use...so glad I got them! ) I didn't like it with the mauve paper all flat, so I stamped the polka dots in versamark and inked the edges with burgundy. Love how that adds just the right touch :)


I didn't have a good place to put my journaling, so I used a hidden tag. I actually like the white peeking out of the top of the layout too. I used Doodlebug glitter on the heart. The 2 fonts on this page are 2 of the new ones I just got- Rollerskate and Jaqueline. Love them both :)


Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have my Mojo card up soon!! Oh, and my new Papertrey order just arrived today, so you know what I will be playing with hee hee :) I just got the Everyday Button bits, and I already LOVE it. I have to admit, that when it first came out, I thought "cute, but...nothing I really want" lol. Unfortunately, I usually end up really wanting something that I first think is "just ok". Am I the only one like that?! And almost always, I also end up LOVING it and using it all the time. (case in point, Quickutz Diesel and Mary Jane, my ALL TIME faves that I thought were *gasp* kind of ugly lol. Now with the Button Bits....) please tell me I'm not the only one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment