Pages

Sunday, January 31

Really quick...


Just a quick post! We went to visit Tomio's folks this weekend. He always takes them out to dinner for each of their birthdays, and his dad's birthday was this month. They never say thank you or anything, but I think they really are glad that he remembers each year. So that's what we did lol....but I do have a card to share :)
I really love stitching on cards. I think it add so much. But I don't do it very often- mostly because my machine is upstairs and faraway from my crafting space. And because sometimes my machine seems to have issues with sewing on paper... But, I decided to go ahead and try it some more, especially after seeing some especially beautiful cards with stitching lately.(Like at here. Her cards are so PRETTY) So, that is what inspired me to try some stitching on this card. It was really simple to do and I like how it turned out. I used some more of my favorite colors--celery and light purple :) I stamped the celery panel with CHF spanish script background stamp, but I don't think the photo picked it up very well.
Anyway, thanks for stopping by! Hope you had a fun weekend!

supplies: cardstock: white, green-pti, kraft-paper reflections; stamps-bird-pti, sentiment-verve, background-CHF; button-pti; ribbon-pti; ink-versamark, tsukineko: other-machine stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment