Pages

Tuesday, January 12

a card.

I have gotten little more crafting time. Emma is very much at a stage where....well, let's just say she's very attached to her mama :) I don't really mind, of course. But I have managed to work in some crafting time here and there. And here is a card made in a few spare moments:


Lots of Papertrey on this one. Since I {heart} using my Papertrey Cupcake stamps so much, I try to use them on as many different cards as I can :) I used to be a little afraid of green lol, but I have been really liking it lately. I used Damask designs for the background in Versamark. I stamped the text stamp in Papertrey's Scarlet Jewel. I really like the heart sprinkles for the cupcake--just the right touch.

Thanks for stopping by! How are your New Year's "goals" going? SO FAR, mine are going well. I'm trying to gradually work them in so I don't get burned out.

supplies: cardstock:green, pink-pti; brown-bazzill,  stamps: pti, ink:pti and versamark, ribbon: pti

No comments:

Post a Comment