Pages

Friday, January 8

scrapping goodies :)

I was just so excited that I had to share :) Look what I got in the mail:

Lots of crafting goodies :) My SWEET :) hubby knows that I like scrapping and stamping stuff best. But he also knows that he couldn't choose what I wanted. So for Christmas, even though he gave me LOTS of presents including a gorgeous necklace and some adorable earrings :), he gave me some money to spend on whatever I wanted. YAY! Of course I knew what I wanted to spend it on. This is actually only about half of what I got. I have a couple more packages on the way and several inks that I bought because ink the one thing that I can actually get here. Some of the things I most excited about are these:
I have been wanting some background stamps. I only have a couple of clear ones, and they aren't the full size of an A2 card, so you have to stamp theme a few times and line them up. I still like them of course, but I really wanted some that I could just stamp at one time. So I decided to try these from Cornish Heritage Farms. They are really reasonably priced and they had several that I wnated. I loved this polka dot one of course :)

I also was really excited about this music one. How fun is that?! It is actually 6x6! HUGE! These are goind to be so fun :)

Other than these, I also got some 4x8 Quickutz alphas and some embossing folders. Now if I can just finish the party prep and little Miss Emma doesn't mind :) I have some fun new toys I want to play with :) Have you ever gotten any stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms? I was very impressd with their service and the stamps look wonderful :) Anyway, thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed seeing my new goodies heehee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment