Pages

Friday, January 22

You had a bad day....


Did you ever have a bad day and manage to turn it around? I'll be honest. I'm a stay at home homeschooling mom of 4....we have our days. It's not always just roses and butterflies (in case you thought it was :)). Anyway, today was one of those days. For some reason nothing seemed to be going well. But after a morning of feeling frustrated about it, I decided to try to do something to change it. I started by cleaning the kitchen really well. And that made me feel like I COULD do something (remember, cleaning is not my strong suit *heehee*). Then I cut Rhys' hair, which is another thing that I have struggled with being able to do well. But I got it done, it looks nice and there was only minimal crying from Miss Emma too. Then after I vacuumed upstairs, I made apple butter and cinnamon rolls. And I put all 4 kids in the bath and we all enjoyed some quite delicious cinnamon rolls together. By the end of the day I felt much better. By trying to do things that normally can be hard for me, I managed to turn my day around. Nothing really changed, but I felt much better which actually DOES make the kids all happier too.



So I don't have a card to share today, but I do have some cute pictures of Miss Emma I took at the park the other day:


Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you are having a great day *grin*!

No comments:

Post a Comment