Pages

Sunday, January 3


We went to see Tomio's family yesterday. We always go and visit them for at least one day around New Year's. It was the first time for alot of them to see Miss Emma. She was of course greeted with lots of oohs and aahs :) All the other cousins on that side are alot older, so they loved seeing a little baby. We ended up just staying for the afternoon and coming home at night. It makes for a long day, but its easier than sleeping there with all 4 of our cuties :)


Anyway, here is the card I gave Tomio for his birthday:

In all honesty, its not what I had in mind....I'm not sure exactly what it is, though--lol. But I gave it to him and he liked it. I really do *love* these cupcakes from Papertrey! So stinkin' cute :) The base is Papertrey ink kraft, the brown is Bazzill and the pattern paper is Basic Grey from the
Nook and Pantry line. The felt heart is Fancy Pants and the sentiment is from Stamping Bella. The scallop border is from Fiskars.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday :)We have just a couple days left and I plan to restfully enjoy them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment