Pages

Thursday, January 21

Have you ever assumed your kids know certain everyday things only to find out they didn't? Living in Japan ny kids don't experience all the same things kids their ages would in the US, and I realize that. But I was totally surprised when Nana said they were having lasagne for dinner and my kids had no idea what it was!!! I know, I was just as shocked lol. What kind of a mother am I not to give my kids lasagne in the first place?I mean, they eat squid, octopus and seaweed, but don't know what lasgane is.... I spent close to 5 minutes describing it to them. I think Leah, who loves everything was sure she would like it, while Rhys was not so quick to be sure he would like something new. ( I mean, there might be veggies chopped up and hiding somewhere in it.)So now lasagne is on my list of things to make in the next couple of weeks :) So has that ever happened to you?! Or is my family just weird...
 Here is another card I made that came together really quickly(yay!):

I absolutely LOVE this color combo. This pale lavender is SO gorgeous in person. I would love to decorate my bedroom with these colors(and maybe some celery green too...*heehee*) I wanted to be sure to use some of my older stamps too, so I got out this cute bee image from Papertrey. The sentiment is from the same set. Isn't the font cute?

Thanks for stopping by! Can you believe the week is half over already?

supplies: cardstock: white, lavender, kraft-pti, brown-bazzill; stamps-bee, sentiment-pti, background-cornish heritage farms; ribbon-pti; inks-tsukineko; scallop punch-ek success


No comments:

Post a Comment