Pages

Tuesday, January 19

just a quick post....


Things didn't go too badly, considering it was Tuesday. There was a large amout of chocolate consumed today though *grin*. (Don't knock it, it really does help!!) I'm still working on trying to get Miss Emma to go for longer without me so I can get some things done. Some days she's fine, others not so much. (And when I say "without me", I mean with me not holding her...)


I DO have a card to share though! Yay. Using, surprise, surprise--my new polka dot background. Hope you're not sick of it, 'cause I'm afraid you're going to see alot more of it *smile*. I love the colors on this card. LOVE. This card came out pretty much like I had pictured in my head, which actually almost never happens for me. The damasks are so pretty I wanted them to be the main focus. Also, I've been trying to get my bows to turn out better too, and I like this one :)

Thanks for stopping by! I'm SO hoping to get some stamping done today. But I some snuggly time with Tomio would be nice too hee hee :) He's had to bring home work for the pas few days, so I'm hoping today he won't have to :)

supplies: cardstock-papertrey ink, stamps- polka dots-cornish heritage farms, damask, sentiment-papertrey ink, ink-tsukineko, ribbon-papertrey ink, button, twine-papertrey ink, scallop punch-ek success

1 comment: