Pages

Thursday, January 7

too late for Christmas?


I know its January and I'm sure just about everyone has taken down their Christmas decorations...But is too late to show Christmas layouts!? I didn't think so :) I personally like to work on my Christmas cards and layouts all year long. These are from last year's Christmas, well, no actually from 2008's Christmas :) And no technically I am not "caught up" in doing my Christmas pages, but I don't mind :) I used to. I used to do all my layouts chronologically and I felt like I was behind and needed to "catch up". But then, 2 years ago I think, we went to see some really pretty flowers and I got some great pictures of the kids. I told Tomio that I couldn't wait to scrap them, but that I had to...because of course I had to do my older pictures first. And then he said "why?". And I thought "hmmm... why not?" lol. AND, I did it. I scrapped those pictures right away! It was SO much fun. I loved scrapping memories that were so fresh.Ever since then I've been scrappig whatever pictures I want, whenever I want. While I always loved scrapping, I can honestly say I fell in love with it all over again and enjoy it a 1000 times more now that I do. I so enjoy scrapping whatever I am in the mood for :) How about you? Are you a chronological scrapper? Do you have another method for choosing your order? Do you feel guilty for not being caught up like I did lol?! Let me know!
ANYWAY :), here the layouts I made:

We always have alot of fun putting up the tree, so I try to get lots of pictures. I know I've mentioned my love for 2 page layouts lately :) And I especially like them for all my Christmas layouts with so many fun pictures I want to include.



The cardstock is Bazzill and the pattern paper is from We Are Memory Keepers. All the diecut letters are Quickutz. The little tree is BossKutz.The buttons are from Basic Grey. The little noel embellishment is made with Papertrey stamps and spellbinders label die.



More pictures of our Christmas traditions :) All the diecuts on this layout are Quickutz. I love these ornament dies! So fun :)



These fun pattern papers are Cosmo Cricket. Love the music print!!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed a little bit of Christmas cheer :) I've got a birthday party to prepare for, so I don't know how much scrapping I will get done this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment