Pages

Wednesday, December 30

almost new year's...

Do you get a nice break from the busy-ness of the Holidays after Christmas? I don't really lol.... I always like to get the house back in order right away, and then we have New Year's to get ready for, and Tomio's birthday is January 1st, so I make him a cake on the 31st. (We've been together for 15 years! now, and I've never missed being with him on his birthday, or him on mine...awww :)) Anyway, THEN Leah's birthday is on January 9th. Since she has a party with all the cousins too, there is alot more prep involved too. Leah has decided that she wants a golf themed party this year. I've been plainning some games and decorations for the past couple of weeks. It's all fun stuff :), but it keeps me busy nonetheless.

I made Tomio 2 birthday cards so far. I'm not really happy with either of them, but I don't think I'll get a chance to make another one. I'll try to post some pictures of them tomorrow. (Oh, I gave him the snowman Christmas card, btw, if you were wondering :))


Here is a layout I did of me and Miss Emma. (I'm pretty sure I haven't posted it here yet!) I don't get many pictures of the two pf us together, so I wanted to document this one:) All the pattern papers are Pink Paislee, and the cardstock is American Crafts. The letters are Quickutz. I used some doodlebug glitter on the heart for some bling :).

I really like how it turned out. Rhys just informed me that it looks empty lol. I still like it though :)
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great New Year's day :) We will be ringing it in at home with some of Tomio's favorite cheesecake!

No comments:

Post a Comment