Pages

Tuesday, January 26

a boyish layout.



Typical week here...glad it's not as cold as it normally is around this time of year here. And with our new house it is alot warmer in general. The living room gets TONS of sunlight is really toasty in the afternoons :) Since my biggest complaint about our old house was how cold it was, I'm a happy girl *smile*



I'm pretty sure I haven't shared this layout yet. I used Basic Grey's Urban Prairie line on this, and I decided it is probably my all time favorite line of theirs. LOVE these colors!!

I liked how these papers worked for this layout even though I kind of thought of them as a little more "girl-y". I rolled out the Quickutz heart 4 times (I think) and glued it together. I love how you can make your own chipboard shapes this way!  This is the kind of thing I wouldn't really scrapbook before when I just kind of did events etc. But I'm so glad I do now because I really want to remember all these sweet silly things about my kids that unfortunately I'm sure I won't... but at least now I won't have to *grin*


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're having a good week! We got some oats at Costco over the weekend, so we're supposed to make "creature cookies" aka preacher cookies, aka no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies this week. One batch usually lasts about a day here :)

supplies: cardstock: american crafts, pattern paper:basic grey, die cuts shapes, letters-quickutz, buttons and brads:basic grey

No comments:

Post a Comment