Pages

Monday, February 1

I am so blessed to have my kids :) I try to actually remind myself that when I'm having "one of those days" *grin*. But I really do know that....and I am never bored :) Levi announced to us yesterday that he was spoiling...How can I help fix that I asked. By giving him something to eat of course, because, he was spoiling *smile* My favorite though, is when he said,  obviously very upset, "mama, my belt is just useful!!" Heehee :) Apparently, a useful belt is a belt that needs to be put back on properly.(I bet you didn't know that.)
Anyway, here is a layout I did of my silly boys:

 These are pictures from 2008. All of these pattern papers are from Cosmo Cricket's "The Boyfriend" collection. I wasn't sure if I would be able to use them much even though I thought they were really fun, so I almost didn't get them. but I really love them! So great for boy layouts.
 The thin label outline at the top is from Quickutz. I have been wanting Spellbinders Label 8 dies forever, but they are always out of stock, everywhere. So I got these from Quickutz that are very similar. They don't have as many sizes, but the make this fun outline too.Of coures they make the solid shape too. I might end up getting the Label 8s too if I ever find them, but I'm really liking these too.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope your February is starting off well. I LOVE February because its my birthday month, and Tomio always spoils me *grin*BUT....it's a big one this year...sigh lol.

supplies: cardstock-white-cored'nations, kraft-paper reflections; pattern paper-cosmo cricket;  die cuts-quickutz; buttons- autumn leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment