Pages

Thursday, July 30

swimming and more mojo


So Tomio took the kids to the pool on Sunday after church. They had been begging to go since May :) We planned it from the night before, but didn't tell them until after church. They were SO excited :) Miss Emma and I of course stayed home. They had SO MUCH fun!! I'm so glad they got to go. They came home all tan:) and tired and happy. I actually enjoyed the whole afternoon with just me and Emma. I felt like I should do something productive, but I didn't :) Emma and I just watched some shows I had taped from before and relaxed :) I felt a little guilty, but it was a much needed break. Levi keeps saying he wants to go back again "on Friday". I'm not really sure why he chose Friday:) Tomio told him Daddy has to work on Friday, so maybe Sunday. But Levi thinks Sunday means a sunny day, so I'm not sure how long he thinks he has to wait.



I made this card for this weeks Mojo Monday sketch. I actually spent the most time choosing what papers I wanted to use. Once I decided on these colors, it came together pretty easily. I use my favorite kraft for the base. The pp I have had in my stash for ages--I think they might be KMA. The twill and buttons are from Papertrey Ink. I love their buttons!! The colors are so pretty and the designs are cute. Right now I only have the Sweet Blush, but I have more on the way :) I also put a tiny bit of PTI rustic twine through the buttons just for a little bit of something extra:) The butterfly is a punch I have had for years, but haven't used in a long time. It seemed like just the right touch. I covered it with Cotton Candy stickles.

This is a layout I did this week. Iwasn't sure how I was going ro scrap these photos with the bright geen and purple swords, but this great green paper from We Are Memory Keepers was just right. I cut the title with Quickutz Diesel and Exotic Island. For the hearts and stars at the bottom I embossed them with the Cuttlebug paisley embossing folder and then inked them with white ink. I love the look of white on kraft :) Hubby says I need a question mark after the title...he's probably right :) But I think Rhys liked being called tough though:)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment