Pages

Wednesday, July 8

Mojo Monday

Last week I tried a color challenge and had a lot of fun :) So this week I thought I would try some more. I had seen this really gorgeous sketch challenges here, and wanted to try them out. I wasn't sure how hard it would be, but I was so happy that it really came quite easily. The sketch made it really easy :) I don't think mine is as gorgeous as what all the talented designers over there created (their stuff is simply amazing!!), but I still am pleased with what I came up with. I will definitely keep trying these!!


I was really excited to use my first ever Verve stamps on this card. :) I love their elegant images and Christian sentiments, but had never had the chance to get any until now. I wasn't disappointed :) and can't wait to try out the rest of the ones I got.
I actually made this card

based on last week's Mojo Monday sketch, but it ended up not looking too much like the sketch. So I chickened out and didn't officially participate in the challenge. I did think it turned out pretty cute though :) The image is from Stamping Bella and the sentiment is from PaperTrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are really pretty!I like the vibrant colors and your interpretation of the sketch. I took some liberties on my card this week, but sometimes you just have to "go with the flow!"

    ReplyDelete