Pages

Wednesday, July 15

Christmas in July?

I had so much fun participating in the Mojo Monday challenge that I am doing it again :)

Here is what I came up with:


I'm not sure why, but I keep wanting to make Christmas cards lately. I used PTI Merry and Bright set for this(such a fun set!). The paper is K& Co.
This layout is one I did for a sketch challege over at the A Million Little Things Blog . I never make 8 1/2 x 11 layouts, so I had to modify it some. But I like how it turned out.

The paper and cardstock are American Crafts. The diecuts are all Quickutz :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Mojo Christmas card. How fun! You did a great job putting it together. And your photography skills are excellent! Nice layout also. I had never heard of that blog, but it looks way fun. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete