Pages

Saturday, July 4

macaroni on the floor...

When I was little, I LOVED macaroni and cheese--especially the cheap kind from a box. The oranger, the better. I am happy to say that now at least I do prefer the kinds with real cheese :) But, my kids, I'm afraid, feel the same way I always did. They rejoice when we have it for lunch and refuse to let me add anything to it. Levi would happily jump up and down and say "macamonkey---yay!!" So the other day when we had the wonderful macaroni for lunch and Levi asked if he could finish the extra, I said sure. And this is what I came in the kitchen to find:





What is it that makes things taste better directly from the pan? I must say he makes that instant macaroni look pretty yummy....:)
I tried to get some scrapping or stamping done today, but Miss Emma was not very cooperative. So I will post some older layouts again.



This one is of the boys last summer. I used QuicKutz Merry & Bright for the title. I wanted to add some dimension, so I rolled each letter out about 4 times and glued them together. All the papers are Fancy Pants ( I love all of their papers!!).



This one is about some of the fun things we do when Tomio is off. I really like the Fancy Pants felt. Isn't it cute? I try not to let myself hoard it too much lol:)


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment