Pages

Monday, July 6

first outing

Miss Emma went on her first big outing since she was born. She went to church and shopping afterwards :) What more could a girl want, right? :) Now, being our fourth baby normally we wouldn't have kept her home for so long after she was born. Because even though when Leah was born we panicked at every little thing and even going out for just a brief time was an ordeal, by the time we had Levi we knew that they really don't break that easily :) and we took them all out all the time. But, since Miss Emma was SO small when she was born and the doctors made it extra clear that she couldn't handle as much, she stayed home with me for the first 6 weeks. (Which of course means I barely left the house for over a month, and that, by the way, can get to be very long!). She seemed to enjoy her outing though, and was very popular at church. Everyone oohed and aahed and said how cute she was ( naturally :)). We even took a walk to the park near our house after shopping. She didn't go on the slide YET, but all the older kids loved it. Except for the mosquitos. Levi was especially glad to hear that, yes, it was ok to get his hands dirty when playing at the park :). I don't have any park pictures on the computer yet, but since I have to post at least on picture of my cuties, here is one of Miss Emma:

I almost never have time to create stuff on the weekends. So when I do it is extra fun :) Here is a card I made. It doesn't have any stamping on it at all, which is pretty unusual for me. But I thought it turned out cute
I wanted to try some stitching and inking the edges of kraft cardstock with white--so I did both of those on this card :) I like how the white looks with the kraft, so I will definitely try it again.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment